PDA

View Full Version : Looking for info on C56L3434

ASnyder
07-20-2024, 02:56 PM
Hi Everyone,
I am looking for any information regarding C56L3434. I couldn't access a database to find any information.

Thank you for any help
Anjanette

jdsnoddy
07-21-2024, 08:20 AM
This car could be owned by a forum member: Gordon Clunn
Exhaust not vented through the rear bumper; no stainless steel exhaust. Engine hood hinges seem weak.
Original Invoice Specifications - D22 1E6L (DSO #56C-S291)
Continental Color: Now Deep Red (originally Gray Lucite)
Trim: Deep Gray Leather Seat Biscuits, White Leather Seat Bolsters w/Deep Gray Welts
Padded Instrument Panel
Tinted Glass
Front Bumper With Lic. Plate
Air Conditioning
SPECIAL: Front and Rear Safety Belts - Grey
The following info is taken from the link below:

VIN #: C56L3434
Mileage: 69,324
Transmission: Auto
Condition: Excellent
Exterior: Burgandy
Interior: Burgandy/Cream

Seller???s Description:
We are offering on consignment from a private collector this frame up restored 1957 Lincoln Continental Mark II. It is presented beautifully in Dubonnet burgundy metallic basecoat/clearcoat paint with a complimentary burgundy and cream leather interior. The options include the original 368/300h.p. V8 engine, turbo-drive automatic transmission, power steering, power brakes (front disc conversion kit from Mark II enterprises), power windows, power vent windows, power seat, Town & Country AM radio, tinted glass, padded dash, A/C, and optional front and rear safety belts. With the before-its-time styling, options, performance, and a low production number of only 444 with an estimated only 98 with A/C, it stands to reason why these are always on a collector's list. If you're looking for a Mark II to add to your collection, or one just to drive and enjoy, this is your chance to own a very nice example. Please give us a call with any other questions and thanks for looking. For more information and photos visit- https://www.classiccarsinc.com/1957lincoln or call 870-926-2018.

Video: YouTube Video:
Click here to view on youtube
https://youtu.be/KlyXsS2G-0k?feature=shared

Last edited by jdsnoddy; 10-23-2019 at 12:31 PM.
John Snoddy
Edit / DeleteEdit Post Quick reply to this messageReply Reply With QuoteReply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message
Sponsoring Member
OK for the record I just purchased this car #3434 and I have since 2014 been pondering on buying one and this ended up being the car.As the pictures indicate I bought this car based on these pictures and description. I was unable to log on to the forum for the information that is so well presented. I will let the forum know how this deal turns out meanwhile thanks to the forum and its members for keeping this
valuable resource to the preservation and information on the Mark 11
Gordon Clunn
Quick reply to this messageReply Reply With QuoteReply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message
Sponsoring Member
Update on 3434
Incredible car that has been taken care of very well, very beautiful restoration that has been preserved. Thanks to the previous owners for your incredible care.