I rarely check in. The last time I did on a regular basis, the forum was highly restricted to me. Most areas were off limits so I stopped coming on the forum.

I decided to check in today as I was researching 1970's Lincolns. Lincolns, not Mark II Continentals. Same restrictions. I went to make a $20 donation so that I could access ALL sections of the website. It does not seem to give me that option, so I reached out to Shelly and her mailbox is full?

In a general review of the GENERAL DISCUSSION section I found 90% of the posts started by Barry Wolk, listed as the Historian. I remember Barry from his days posting on the AACA Forum and his accident in a car.

I don't know Barry personally. I feel he is an asset to the Mark II Forum and old car hobby. But what is going on? Why are virtually all of the posts started by Barry? Where have all of the "regulars" gone? Is Shelly on the "outs" as the forum administrator?

I can't tell if my donation of $20 to gain access to all sections is a one time donation of $20 or obligates me to $240. I know websites and forums cost money to operate but I feel generally giving $20 is about like a magazine subscription and when needed I am glad to donate / pay.

But I am curious what happened? Are most of the folks gone and basically it's just Barry posting daily with few replies? Have all of the Mark II questions been answered? Cars been located and documented?